Aug 17, 2012

Rubber catsuit with cod piece and shoulder zip entry

From :    Invincible Rubber
Link :     http://www.invinciblerubber.com/suits/all-suits/rubber-zip-shoulder-catsuit.html
Latex gauge :                           0.45mm_-_0.17-20_inch
Price when bought :                 £215,95 / €276,17 / $339,11  (may change hourly)

So, as my first post on this blog, I will start with one of my rubber piece I recently acquired and... well, now, it is my favourite one. I am talking about this rubber catsuit, from Invincible rubber. I have just one thing to say: to have a rubber catsuit change your life. Having your body totally encased in rubber, feeling any rubbing on the surface with the local change of temperature you or your partner make when you/he touch this second skin... Yes, we can say "second skin". Provided that you use (like me) some products like Vivishine, it's a pleasure for eyes to see the shining effect added, sublimating your suit. These are photos from Invincible rubber.


Invincible Rubber©
 During past years, I have bought many rubber clothes as small parts, such as sleeveless tops, shorts, and later leggings and long sleeves tops. Now I realised I ever wanted to cover all my body with rubber, not all the time but mainly. It results in money I have "wasted" in these small outfits. So, now, I can say this: If you are novice and have never wore a rubber cloth, first try to see how you feel in a few expensive part like a short, or a short sleeves top. And if you liked it (which is self-evident), don't waste too many cash in small parts as me, buy straight a catsuit.

I will add that I bought this catsuit for the shoulder zip entry: zippers are virtually invisible when you look at the front, and it let your chest perfectly smooth and slick. Moreover, it a convenient way to go in and out of your catsuit. The diameter of the codpiece hole is 2" (5cm), not to big or small for your toy. You can add ankle and wrists zips, if you don't like to stretch the rubber when you wear it. I don't, because I think less is best.&nbsp

These are now my own photos, was a great moment -> my first time in a catsuit ; D






No comments:

Post a Comment