Aug 9, 2012

The Young, the Wish and the Try.

  Hi. As you will read in my description, I’m a 23 year old student living in France. I won’t tell you what the kink community is, or what it looks like, first because many other kinksters (who are best placed than me) have already posted some very well-written post on their respected blogs. I also recommend you to cast a glance at the column on the right side. The other reason is, I’m not at all a very active member of the community, not to say just a man who is trying to find his way.

  Few years ago, I bought my first rubber gear. It was a black rubber sleeveless t-shirt, with red sides (for curious, photos are coming). I always remember how I felt the first time I weared it, the latex stretching across my body, the light reflecting on the black glossy surface… A friend of mine said the first time is always a fail, well I disagree (he was not talking about rubber, of course).

  Needless to say it was the consequence of a growing fascination for the rubber scene, and later for the bondage one. For all of us, during past years, internet has turned into an easy and powerful access to a large source of inspiration, readings, about the journey of mans more experienced or to see what is done by retailers. What I will try is to share with you my feelings and to give you some advices on my purchases. Obviously, feel free to send me your own experiences with clothes or accessories, I will post them as soon as I can.

Have a great time on my blog,

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment